Apex Learning Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Apex Learning provides alternative classroom learning experience for students who opt to maximize virtual learning. It is the clear that most of the site's users are students who wanted to access their accounts. Nonetheless, student or parent, many users of the Apex Learning website are boggled by the fact that the main site, apexlearning.com, doesn't have an Apex Learning login page. User login is located in another site, a fact which is certainly not that obvious and naturally, downright frustrating. That is why we have provided the direct login link right here at our site, at the upper right side of this article. Moreover, we have provided an instructional video showing the exact process of logging in to your Apex Learning account. Anything unclear? We also have a text below to explain step by step how to login to your account. Any problems with your login credentials? Learn how to reset your username and password using the instructions below. We also have provided a contact list of how to contact the Apex Learning login webmasters themselves in case of any unresolved issues. Never fret on logging in to your Apex Learning account again!
Steps to follow to login:
1. Copy and paste the exact login url of Apex Learning the follwing url into your browser's address bar: http://www.apexvs.com/ApexUI/default.aspx. Press Enter and wait for the page to load.
2. You will see right at the center of the page the login text fields. Type your username and password in their respective textfields. Note that the login page doesn't have a 'remember my username/password' feature, so you will have to enter your username and password for every logins in the future. Click Sign In. It is located below the said textfields.
3. Wait for your account's page to load. Once you see your account's page, it means you have successfully logged in to your account.
1. For a lost username or password, hover your mouse around the right side of the page and look for the 'Forget your password?' tab. Under it is a link saying 'Reset your password.' This will require you to enter your e-mail address.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions. Once you have followed the instructions correctly, you will be obliged to open your e-mail and check the inbox. Your login credentials (your username and new password, together with other info) will be sent there. Hop back into the direct login page we provided and enter your Apex Learning login credentials
3. Alternatively, you can check the email they sent to you after you first registered an account, assuming you still have it. Instead of resetting your username or password, your can just look at the first e-mail and see your login credentials there. Enter your usename and password in the given link and wait for the confirmation of successful login.
Email the support team
Send courier mail
1215 Fourth Ave., Suite 1500 Seattle, WA 98161
Fax: 1 (206) 381-5601